The Hybrid ConnectED event kicks off with the deployment of a streamlined end-to-end technology journey for financial advisors through a new express integration, an enhanced customer relationship management platform, an advisor business center, and Vidyard for the advisor group
Posted: October 18, 2021 at 5:00 a.m. CDT|Update: 7 minutes ago
PHOENIX, October 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Advisor Group, the largest national network of independent wealth management companies, today announced the launch of a series of new platforms and solutions to accelerate the company’s ongoing digital transformation strategy , which aims to improve the advisor and client experience for more than 10,000 company financial advisors across the country.
Advisor Group made the announcements at its 10th annual ConnectED conference, which brings together the diversity of finance professionals in its network to synthesize ideas and drive growth. Dubbed ConnectED FUSION, this year’s event is a hybrid experience, with attendees participating virtually and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.
Digital transformation initiatives
Advisor Group’s continued substantial investments in digital transformation will help financial advisors at every stage of their career lifecycle operate their businesses more efficiently, deliver greater value to their clients and grow their businesses much faster than their peers affiliated with other companies in the field of wealth management. At ConnectED, the company announces:
- Express integration to streamline, simplify and accelerate the process by which newly recruited advisors transition to Advisor Group and their new wealth management companies. Advisor transitions have always been complex, and Advisor Group’s improved process – fueled by investments in paperless technology, automation and tighter integrations – aims to make every step easier and faster.
- A new upgrade, tightly integrated customer relationship management platform that home service specialists from each of Advisor Group’s six subsidiaries will use to support financial advisors and meet their needs. The new CRM consolidates and integrates several legacy advisor support systems into a new platform that leverages the latest technologies from Salesforce.
- Business Hub Advisor is a newly designed portal this brings together all the apps, platforms, content, services and other growth tools advisors need to run their businesses and serve their clients in a modern, easy-to-use interface.
- Vidyard for the advisor group. Advisor Group is the first network of independent brokerage firms to bring Vidyard to financial professionals through a new strategic partnership. Vidyard for Advisor Group enables advisers to quickly record individual marketing and customer communication videos through an easy-to-use desktop application. The platform automatically routes video through all the channels necessary for compliance review without the need for manual submission. The platform also provides built-in branding capabilities, the ability to insert calls to action into the videos themselves, and analytics tools to measure engagement.
Greg Cornick, Chairman of the Advisor Group, Advisory & Wealth Management, said: âThe start of the next step in our technology-driven transformation was designed to provide our financial advisors with an integrated, end-to-end digital experience throughout. their journey with Advisor. Group. From the moment advisors choose to join our firm, to increasing the valuation of their business and ensuring a smooth transition for their business, our digital transformation plan helps advisors grow their business faster. . Whether it’s enabling our advisors to operate more efficiently, gaining more portfolio shares with existing clients or expanding their business volumes, Advisor Group is here to help them unlock their potential.
Kristen kimmel, Executive Vice President, Business Development of The Advisor Group, said: âThis is a dynamic period in the independent wealth management industry, in which the needs of advisors evolve as rapidly and continuously as those of their clients. . the digital experience of advisors is further proof of our companies’ leadership position as destinations for successful finance professionals. fashion or more experienced advisers evaluating their succession options – Advisor Group is the house advisers are looking for.
Financial planning and behavioral financial counseling training programs
In addition to technology enhancements and platform upgrades, Advisor Group also announced two initiatives to support financial planning and the delivery of quality advice to clients.
First, the company is piloting Financial Planning Jump Start, a six-month program in collaboration with the Advanced Planning Educational Group aimed at training and coaching early career advisers and associates in the basics of financial planning. The program also shows them how to introduce financial planning into client relationships, as well as the process of executing a plan and communicating with clients about progress towards defined goals. The course brings together in-person and virtual training events with group coaching sessions to guide participants on the path to completion.
Advisor Group also announced the extension to all of its network companies of the Behavioral Financial Advice training program, which was previously available to advisers from the former subsidiaries of Ladenburg Thalmann, Securities America and Triad Advisors. The program provides training and coaching on the fundamentals of behavioral finance and the application of its key principles to providing advice. The goal of the program is to enable advisors to improve client decision-making through a rational, values-based approach while guiding them in preparing for unforeseen life events.
Speakers, performers from the worlds of entertainment, sports and music
This year’s ConnectED event will feature appearances from the world of entertainment, sports and music:
- At October 18, Ben nemtin, # 1 New York Times Best-selling author and co-founder of The Buried Life Movement, will speak at the General Councilors Group Session, accompanied by the President and CEO of the Councilors Group Jamie Price; Mr. Cornick; Chairman of BFS Advisory Group Debra Brennan Tagg; Mr. Hulett; and Katey davern, Group of Advisors Senior Vice President, Wealth Management Marketing.
- At October 19, AndrÃ© Agassi, philanthropist, retired professional tennis player and eight-time Grand Slam winner, will address the morning general session, sharing the stage with advisor group chief market strategist Phil Blancato; Advisors Group Executive Vice President, Adviser Engagement Erinn Ford; Senior Vice President of Fidelity Institutional, Capital Markets and Strategy Claus te Wildt; Kristina Hooper, Chief Global Markets Strategist, Invesco; with Mr. Hulett and Ms. Davern.
Jamie Price, CEO of Advisor Group, said: âIt is truly rewarding to bring together the thousands of financial professionals who make up the Advisor Group community to network, share best practices and build lasting relationships. Without a doubt, our financial advisors came out of the worst month of the pandemic stronger than ever, having worked so conscientiously to ensure that their clients are well served during a time of intense economic and market disruption. We are proud to support our financial advisors in the essential work they do for their clients and their communities by continuing to provide the tools, technology and resources our advisors need to grow and succeed. “
About the Advisor Group
Advisor Group, Inc. is the nation’s largest network of independent wealth management firms, serving approximately 10,100 financial professionals and overseeing more than $ 475 billion in client assets. The firm is mission-driven to support the strategic role that advisors can play in the lives of their clients. Cultivating a spirit of entrepreneurship and independence, Advisor Group defends the lasting value of finance professionals and is committed to being by their side every step of the way. For more information, visit https://www.advisorgroup.com.
Securities and investment advisory services are offered by the following companies: FSC Securities Corporation, Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., SagePoint Financial, Inc., Triad Advisors, LLC and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., brokers, advisors investment registered and members of FINRA and SIPC. The securities are offered by Securities America, Inc., a broker and member of FINRA and SIPC. Advisory services are offered by Arbor Point Advisors, LLC, Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management, Inc., Securities America Advisors, Inc. and Triad Hybrid Solutions, LLC, registered investment advisers. The advisory programs offered by FSC Securities Corporation, Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., SagePoint Financial, Inc. and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., are sponsored by VISION2020 Wealth Management Corp., a registered affiliate investment advisor. Advisor Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of these companies. 20 E. Thomas Rd., Ste. 2000, Phoenix, Arizona, 85012, 866.481.0379.
Show original content:
SOURCE Advisory Group
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.