Hybrid is a digital media company that creates compelling media for higher education and technology. We specialize in connecting and reconnecting our clients with new and existing audiences. We are aware that many industries have been hit hard by the global crisis, making our capabilities and purpose more critical than ever. It is our ability to help our clients rebuild relationships and engage with the public that has driven Hybrid to create substantial growth.
It is because of this rapid growth that we have experienced that we are now looking to add talented new members to our already exceptional team that we can invest and grow in the business.
We are looking for high-performing, high-potential candidates looking for the next step in their careers in a stable and growing company, a culture that puts sales first and rewards its employees for their hard work and dedication.
If this speaks to you, whether you’ve been hit hard by recent world events or just looking for a place to make a real impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Who we are:
We own and operate four specialty web brands, reaching more than 40 million students, educators, business leaders and innovators each year. Using our design, data and storytelling expertise, we work with our clients to influence highly relevant audiences. We make the change.
As a high growth company, our company’s revenue grew another 40% last year for the third year in a row despite Covid-19 and we are on track to continue to break our revenue records this year. again. We achieved this through teamwork across all departments, innovative products, industry knowledge, a clear business strategy, and highly effective sales outreach executed by talented salespeople.
We are unabashedly ambitious and always strive to be the best, so we will only accept the best who join us – we want hunters and winners.
We are looking for outstanding Business Development Executives to join us in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. With our leading digital products in higher education and technology, we need talented and tenacious hunters who are driven to generate new business and take their careers to the next level.
Hybrid offers a solid set of products and solutions that our customers need, the right sales outreach strategy to engage the market and win, and the capabilities behind the sales engine to meet and exceed customer expectations. What we need now are the best salespeople to join our already strong team – we need the best talent to help us continue to grow exponentially year on year.
If you are successful in joining us, you will be part of a tight-knit, high-performing sales team that seeks not only to continue our growth, but to far exceed our previous accomplishments and take Hybrid to the next level.
Hybrid was built with New Business sales at its core – our culture revolves around high performance, empowerment coupled with responsibility and the constant pursuit of improvement towards excellence. The commission structure is solid with an expectation of $ 145,000 + OTE, with our top performers earning $ 190,000 +. In addition to this, we place great importance on personal development and career progression, as we believe in investing in our people for the future.
- 360 New Business sales role, from finding / prospecting for new opportunities to closing the business (and everything in between)
- Use modern sales approaches, including balanced prospecting and discovery-driven pitching, prioritizing prospects to maintain high conversions and meet goals
- Use data-driven market insight to identify relevant clients in higher education and technology
- Engage the interest of C-level technical executives / higher education senior management through a hard-hitting pitch and clear articulation of our digital media products and services
- Hunter mentality with a relentless desire to gain new business
- Persuasive and agile communicator, able to build relationships with key stakeholders and understand business needs
- Motivated, energetic, tenacious, confident and determined to succeed in their careers
- Open to coaching and learning new sales methodologies, while being able to put your own mark on your outreach
- Competitive salary and commission system with an uncapped OTE of $ 145,000 +, with our best employees over $ 190,000 +
- In-depth training program (digital sales and solutions) with our experienced and talented sales leaders
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities in line with our ambitious growth plans
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Work in Sydney’s best media office with fully functional kitchen and bar (!)
In a word!
- Market leading commission system with uncapped (and realistic!) OTE of $ 145,000 +, with our best earnings over $ 190,000 +
- Focus on a high performing and fast sales culture balancing healthy levels of ambition, competitiveness and support
- Innovative digital media solutions paired with talented in-house creative teams focused on creating success for our clients
- The tenacious and motivated “Hunter” sales team mentality is at the heart of our concerns.