SYDNEY – (BUSINESS WIRE) – October 12, 2021–
Canva, the visual communications platform, today launched Canva Video Suite, an end-to-end video creation product that empowers anyone to design and publish professional-quality videos. Available for free on the web, desktops and mobile devices, Canva combines intuitive editing, recording and collaboration features, thousands of customizable video templates, and an extensive media library in one easy-to-use platform. .
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211012005268/en/
Canva launched Video Suite, an end-to-end video creation product that empowers anyone to design and publish professional-looking videos. (Photo: Business Wire)
“One of Canva’s guiding principles is to keep complex things simple, and our new video suite will allow everyone to harness the power of video, whether it’s promoting their business, publishing on social networks or expressing your creativity, ”said Rob Kawalsky, Product Manager at Canva. “Video is increasingly important in the workplace and online, but traditional tools are too difficult, expensive or limited to use for most. Almost everyone creates visual content in today’s world, and we’ve redesigned video creation and editing to meet that reality.
Intuitive video editing and recording for everyone
Canva makes it easy to start almost any type of video for work or play, offering templates spanning online platforms like TikTok Ads, YouTube bundles, business and professional videos, and fun Halloween templates. the New Year and other celebrations. Anyone can easily create and personalize videos with new features, including:
- Scene-based editor: Canva simplifies video creation with a scene-based approach that seems familiar to creating presentation slides, to eliminate the learning curve.
- Single-layer timeline on desktop and mobile: Scenes can easily be rearranged, lengthened, or split using the timeline, to turn individual scenes into a story. Kinematic transitions allow for perfect flow between segments and the edit is optimized for mobile apps and browsers, eliminating the need for powerful hardware.
- Several audio tracks: the video timeline now supports multiple audio tracks, whether uploaded to Canva or dragged from the media library, to enhance videos with music, sound effects, and narration. Canva Pro subscribers can access 27,000 royalty-free tracks through a partnership with Epidemic Sound, with thousands of new sound effects coming out in November.
- Screen and camera recording: users can now record footage from a camera, screen, or Chrome tab, perfect for video messages and tutorials.
- Combinations of animations: Choose from an updated selection of animations to transform text, visuals, or entire pages, with a few simple actions. Combinations of animations, scheduled to launch in the coming weeks, will apply context-specific animations to every element of a scene at a time, for the perfect balance.
Streamline the video creation process
According to a recent Canva study, 68% say video is becoming increasingly important in the workplace, and 53% of workplace teams have created video content in the past 18 months. Canva streamlines group video projects with real-time collaboration, allowing team members to add comments, assign actions, and work on the same scenes simultaneously.
Pro and Enterprise customers can manage logos and fonts through Canva Branding Kits which help everyone create branded content every time. Instant styles and themes make it possible to apply brand colors to any video template with just a few clicks, and Magic Resize means videos can be reformatted instantly, making it easy to convert between platforms, like a YouTube ad into a TikTok post, without starting with a stripe.
A complete end-to-end visual communication platform
Canva Video Suite is part of the free visual communication platform that already offers thousands of templates in over 100 different design formats, from presentations to infographics, posters, social media posts, videos , flyers, business cards, letterheads and more, media library of hundreds of thousands of assets that cover stock graphics, photos, audio and video. Canva Pro customers get access to premium features including content library of over 100 million assets, over 610,000 premium templates, social media scheduling, background removal, magic resizing, several brand kits, etc.
For more information on how you can embrace the future of visual communication, visit Canva.com.
Launched in 2013, Canva is a free online visual communication platform whose mission is to empower everyone in the world to design. Featuring a simple drag and drop user interface and a huge range of templates ranging from presentations, social media graphics, posters, clothing to videos, as well as an extensive library of fonts, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video footage and audio clips, anyone can take an idea and create something beautiful. Canva is available on desktop, web, iOS, and Android.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211012005268/en/
CONTACT: Romina Ederle (United States)
Mitch Holmes (APAC)
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA AUSTRALIA / OCEANIA AUSTRALIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER COMMUNICATIONS COMMUNICATIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS SOCIAL MEDIA OTHER TECHNOLOGIES SOFTWARE MOBILE / WIRELESS INTERNET FINANCING
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/10/2021 08:01 / DISC: 12/10/2021 08:02
Copyright Business Wire 2021.