We have an exciting opportunity for a fresh-thinking content and design specialist to join our dynamic and energetic team of go-getters. Work alongside a team of marketers who love all things travel. Based in Sydney CBD, this role offers flexible working from home, excellent office culture and the ability to work across all areas of the business.
Contact: [email protected]
YOUR DAILY WORK:
Management of the design strategy, content production and EDM (CRM)
Manage the creative vision of the Pacific office and be in charge of all areas of design, content creation as well as CRM strategy. This role seeks to combine design, writing and content production, while providing plenty of training and development opportunities. Lead all our B2C, B2B and MICE (corporate events) marketing materials, producing brochures, social media ads, digital campaign materials, eDMs and website materials. Work alongside the Communication & PR Manager on the communication strategy (CRM), the Head of Marketing on major brand campaigns as well as the Digital Specialist on digital campaign assets.
- Assignment 1: Manage consumer touchpoints (B2B, B2C and MICE) offline and online aimed at demonstrating our high end premium strategy and contributing to brand awareness.
- Assignment 2: Manage end-to-end CRM, from ideation and creation to dispatch and reporting, aiming to increase customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value.
- Assignment 3: Produce assets for online marketing and manage all content requirements (social channels/DBM only)
- Assignment 4: Self-manage CRM and design processes by coordinating responsibilities to maximize efficiency and productivity
PROFESSIONALLY, YOU HAVE…
* 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced role providing quality content for marketing communications. Agency experience is
prefer. A degree in marketing, communications or web design is a plus
* Advanced writing and editing skills in English, and the ability to expertly craft copy that reinforces the unique spirit and tone of Club Med
* Proficiency in Photoshop is essential. Experience with other Adobe Creative Suite platforms, especially InDesign, Dreamweaver and Premier Pro
are a plus
* Strong creative eye and attention to detail
* A talent for understanding your audience/customers and strategically developing communication that resonates strongly
* Experience with digital marketing tools including Google Analytics, CMS, email marketing reports and social media analytics is a bonus
* Shine with a positive attitude, great energy and a progressive spirit – you are a real ideas man/woman
* Feel in line with the fundamental values of our company: benevolence, multiculturalism, pioneering attitude, freedom, responsibility
* Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic office, react quickly in a sometimes unpredictable industry and possess excellent organizational skills
* Love to learn, continually challenge yourself and those around you, and enjoy working in an open and collaborative team environment
WHAT IS ‘CLUB MED’ AND WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
From humble beginnings as a non-profit organization, Club Med has brought hope and happiness through carefree vacations
to people who, in a post-war context, needed positive vibes. Fast forward 60 years, we now have over 70 resorts in most
beautiful destinations around the world. From the turquoise waters of the Maldives to the good vibes of the Caribbean, culture
the coastline of Sicily in Italy, Australia’s favorite Indonesia, the perfect powder slopes of Japan and the dizzying peaks of the European Alps.
Club Med was also the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, which makes it easy to enjoy the perfect vacation, especially for
traveling families! Your premium package includes your choice of accommodations, all-day gourmet dining at multiple resorts
restaurants, top-notch open bar, award-winning kids’ club services, a huge range of sports and activities from yoga to tennis to snorkeling
boat trips and much more, as well as nightly entertainment by our versatile staff (called GO).
We work openly, fairly and passionately, celebrating our successes and encouraging each other along the way.
So if you think this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you!