DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – June 3, 2021–
the “Web Hosting Services Market by Type, Deployment Model, Application, and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
Web hosting services provide space on the web server to access, manage and host the website. It provides custom domains, security protection, and attached email services and can be categorized into Dedicated Hosting, Website Builder, Shared Hosting, and Virtual Private Server (VPS) services. These services allow individuals and businesses to operate a website on the Internet to publish their personalized and professional content. Advanced web hosting services offer various benefits such as higher performance, increased security, and increased security.
Factors such as the increase in the number of SMEs in the world and their efforts to be present online; the proliferation of mobile marketing platforms; increased demand for managed web hosting services; and the availability of web hosting services with excellent server performance and features at the lowest prices are fueling market growth. In addition, increasing demand for better hosting services during the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to drive the growth of the web hosting services market. However, the challenges associated with scalability and maintaining availability may hamper the growth of the market to some extent. On the other hand, artificial intelligence (AI) in web hosting and increasing adoption of cloud-based gaming solutions are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for market growth during the forecast period. .
The web hosting services market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment model, application, end user, and region. By type, it is categorized into website builders, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, co-located hosting, and others. According to the deployment model, it is classified into private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud. According to the application, it is divided into public website, intranet site, mobile application, and web application. Based on the end user, it is categorized into company and individual. Regarding the region, it is analyzed in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the web hosting services market along with current trends and future estimates to elucidate impending pockets of investment.
- Information on key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their analysis of impact on market size are provided in the report.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the web hosting services market for the period 2020-2027 is provided to determine the potential of the market.
- Rise of a number of organizations around the world and their efforts to have an online presence
- Proliferation of mobile marketing platforms
- Availability of web hosting services with excellent performance and server features at the lowest prices
- Increased demand for managed web hosting services
- Increased demand for better accommodation services during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Challenges associated with scalability and maintaining availability
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in web hosting
- Increased adoption of cloud-based gaming solutions
Key market players
- 1 & 1 Internet inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Dreamhost Inc.
- GoDaddy Inc.
- Google Inc.
- InMotion Hosting
- Just host
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2oovhf
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210603005450/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGICAL DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/03/2021 05:10 / DISC: 06/03/2021 05:12
Copyright Business Wire 2021.