Dublin, 04 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Website Builders – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Website Builder Market to Reach US$2.7 Billion by 2026
The growth of the global market is expected to be driven by the growing need for online web portals among businesses. With the proliferation of online portals for businesses, there is a need for website building tools that can help create and set up a website in less time. Website Builders offers drag-and-drop editors that make it quick and easy to create brochure websites, small and medium business websites, and e-commerce websites.
The expansion of the e-commerce industry has boosted the use of website builders. The market is also benefiting from the increasing availability of the internet globally and the growing use of smartphones. Developments in technology are enabling website building companies to create innovative and advanced website building platforms and tools, which bodes well for the market. The COVID-19 crisis has proven beneficial for the market, with individuals and businesses increasingly focusing on online platforms.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global website builder market estimated at US$1.6 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US$2.7 billion by 2026, with growing at a CAGR of 8.8% over the analysis period. PC, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% to reach US$1.5 billion by the end of the analysis period.
After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the mobile segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 10.5% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 43% share of the global website builder market. With so many people browsing the web, mobile compatibility is becoming increasingly important for any website. Website builders ensure that mobile compatibility functionality is built in automatically, allowing users to see the mobile version of the website.
The US market is estimated at $542.8 million in 2021, while China is expected to reach $390.6 million by 2026
The website builder market in the United States is estimated to be worth US$542.8 million in 2021. The country currently accounts for a 29.4% share of the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$390.6 million in 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.7% over the analysis period.
Other noteworthy geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each forecasting growth of 7% and 7.3% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 8.7%, while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$421.8 million by the end of the year. analysis period. North America and Europe are dominating the market, driven by the growing adoption of online website builder software, in addition to the growing preference for personalized services among small businesses. Asia-Pacific is expected to be a high growth market due to the expanding e-commerce market, especially in China and India.
Select contestants (292 total featured)
- BaseKit Ltd platform.
- big commerce
- Ehost Web Services
- GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC.
- Homestead Technologies Inc.
- iBuilt Ltd.
- Mono Solutions ApS
- Web.com Group, Inc.
- Webflow, Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. ltd.
Main topics covered
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impending global recession
- 2020: A year of disruption and transformation
- As the race between the virus and vaccines heats up, where is the global economy headed in 2021?
- The pandemic is transforming the web development industry
- Impact of the pandemic on the web builder market
- How Website Builders Are Managing the COVID-19 Threat
- Websites: A Vital Need in the On-Demand Economy
- Mobile-optimized websites become a source of increased traffic, leads and sales
- An Introduction to Web Builders
- Factors to consider when selecting a website builder
- Key Features of Website Builder
- Global Market Outlook and Prospects
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Growing need for online portals for business activities presents major opportunities for the website builder market
- Growing Demand for Web Design During COVID-19
- In today’s digital age, a strong website is important for business success
- The market is benefiting from the growing demand for personalized websites
- Changing trends in website building influence market outlook
- Responsive website development: ensuring a standard site appearance on all devices
- Content Management System (CMS): An Alternative Option to Hosted Website Development
- Keep up with the evolution of website designs
- Changes in the Website Building Process Influence Online Marketing
- Increase in website builders and SSDs
- Rise of Progressive Web Apps
- Growing importance of cybersecurity and GDPR
- A review of the latest trends influencing web design
- Major technological developments poised to transform the web development market
- Major Web Application Development Frameworks
- Expanding E-Commerce Sector Boosts Prospects in Web Builder Market
- Increasing Internet Penetration: A Key Factor Influencing Market Prospects
- Growing Smartphone Penetration Drives Need for Mobile Website Builders
- The mobile workforce provides fertile ground for the growth of the domain industry
- Rising importance of the internet in the education sector and the need for creative educational websites is driving the growth of the market
- Closing of educational institutions due to the pandemic’s rapid boom in online learning
- Healthcare Industry: Rising Relevance of Websites Driving Market Growth
- Small and medium-sized businesses are becoming important customers for website builders
- The Role of Effective Website Design Provides Help for Small Businesses During the Pandemic
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total number of companies profiled: 292
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2c09zt