- Career opportunity for graduates to join our high performing Sydney based sales team as Sales Development Representative
- Hyper-growing media company with innovative products and a progressive sales culture
- Market leading commission system with an uncapped (and realistic!) OTE of $ 70,000 +, with our best graduate income on $ 95,000 +, with career progression to earn $ 150,000 +
- Focus on a high performing and fast sales culture balancing healthy levels of Ambition, Competitiveness and Support
- Innovative digital media solutions, paired with talented in-house creative teams, focused on creating success for our clients
- New, tenacious and motivated company ‘Hunter’ the mentality of the sales team at the heart of our concerns
Who we are:
Hybrid creates compelling media for Higher Education and Technology.
We own and operate four specialty web brands, reaching more than 40 million students, educators, business leaders and innovators each year. Using design, The data and narration expertise, we work with our clients to influence highly relevant audiences. We make change happen.
Like a high growth company, the revenues of our company have increased 40% year-on-year for three consecutive years and we’re on track to continue breaking our revenue records again this year. We achieved this through teamwork across all departments, innovative products, industry knowledge, a clear business strategy, and highly effective sales outreach executed by talented salespeople.
Experience is not a prerequisite; we are looking for raw capacities – we want high potential individuals who we can cultivate and become hunters and winners.
We are looking for exceptional graduates interested in a career in sales to join us in the heart of Sydney CBD. With our leading digital products in the world Higher Education and Technology, we are looking for talented and tenacious hunters who are motivated to generate new business and seize the opportunity to build a successful long-term career.
If you are successful in joining us, you will be part of a very tight-knit, high-performing sales team that seeks not only to continue our growth journey, but to far exceed our previous accomplishments and to take Hybrid to the next level.
You will be inducted Hybrid onboarding and sales training program incorporating a comprehensive blend of theory and practical application of Hybrid Selling methodology to improve skills at the pace.
Hybrid was built with new business sales at its core – our culture revolves around high performance, autonomy associated with responsibility and the constant effort to progression towards excellence.
In addition to this, we place great importance on personal development and career progression, as we believe it is important to invest in our people for the future, especially for our SDR team who we consider to be the talent pool of the company and of our future Business Developers, Account Managers and Sales Leaders.
- Use balanced prospecting (telephone, E-mail and social) to make appointments for the Sydney sales team and help them close deals
- Use data-driven market knowledge to identify relevant customers in Upper Education and or Technology
- Arouse the interest of level C Technology Frames / Upper Education senior management through impactful communication and clear articulation of our digital media products and services
- hunter mentality with a relentless desire to gain new business
- Persuasive and agile communicator, able to build relationships with key stakeholders and understand business needs
- Ambitious, led, energetic, tenacious, confident and determined To to succeed in your career
- Open to coaching and learning new sales methodologies, while being able to put your own mark on your outreach
- Competitive salary and commission system with an uncapped OTE of $ 70,000 +, with our best employees on $ 95,000 +
- In-depth training program (business and digital solutions) with our experienced and talented business leaders
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities in line with our ambitious growth plans
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Be part of a close-knit team tangible impact on the growth of our APAC activity
- Opportunities for progression within the extended global team