We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team on a 12 month maternity leave contract. Hoselink is Australia’s premier gardening e-commerce retailer, established for over 20 years and growing. We care about providing quality watering and gardening solutions to help people connect with their gardens, outdoor spaces, nature and the people they love. Since our rebranding last year, we’ve been aiming to attract a whole new, younger audience and we always aim to stand out from the crowd!
By working within the Hoselink Marketing team, you will enjoy a collaborative environment where we are ready to try new things and encourage your creativity. You will work closely with the Marketing and Product teams to bring to life a variety of creative assets that will help us achieve our big goals!
A day might see you working on any number of these tasks:
- Create effective visual communication for digital and traditional channels
- Creation of digital ad campaigns for eDM, social media, landing pages, web banners and web ads
- Creation of illustrations for product packaging, manuals and user guides
- Create, update and organize our branding images and renderings
- Follow brand guidelines to ensure a consistent look and feel for the brand
- Conceptualize new creative ideas and work with our in-house videographer / photographer to capture fun new studio footage
- Liaise with printers and suppliers when needed
Ideally, you will bring 2-3 years of experience producing digital and print content. You will have a solid knowledge and love of graphic design, with proven skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. You will also be proficient in image retouching and editing and have a basic understanding of web design and potentially video editing. Creatively, you’ll pay great attention to detail with an eye for quality content and a passion for best practices in design, layout, and typography.
Why work here?
We understand that our business is as good as our team, so we do our best to make your working life rewarding and enjoyable. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a team of committed marketers who work with passion to build and grow a strong brand.
This is a full-time 12-month maternity contract, Monday through Friday. We offer a friendly and relaxed working environment, easy access to public transport and a great location in Brookvale on Sydney’s North Beaches, just a 5 minute walk from Warringah Shopping Center.
Additional perks include flexible start / finish times, regular social events, generous staff discounts, monthly True Protein vouchers (our sister company), and an on-site gym!
How to register
Please send your CV and portfolio by email.