Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and e-commerce, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the world’s leading event ticketing company and one of the top five e-commerce sites in the world, with over 26 million unique visitors per month. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows a year for over 2,000 artists worldwide. Front Line is the world’s leading artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These companies power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling more than 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation serves annually through its live events and digital platforms. For more information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Dynamic, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Ingenious, innovative, avant-garde and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our employees embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then read on!
724 Management, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a creative and strategic marketing expert with a proven track record and passion for delivering, developing and maintaining the digital marketing strategy for our artists and maximizing all opportunities and ideas in constant development. digital space. Responsibilities will include executing promotional campaigns, designing and implementing creative marketing plans, facilitating requests between partners, managers and artists, and maintaining artists’ digital and social platforms. This person will be responsible for shaping both the digital strategy and the execution of plans, including social media posting, on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for someone who will drive performance across all digital channels including web, apps, mobile, media, email, text, and who loves using data to tell a story.
- Work cross-functionally to plan, strategize and execute branded social media campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with fan communities and influencers across the roster
- Build and maintain relationships with DSPs to maximize new release placements in their ecosystem
- Develop content strategies with third-party partners to reach untapped audiences
- Explore new sources of digital revenue such as NFTs
- Perform frequent content and audience analysis to ensure posts resonate with followers
- Oversee artist social teams to ensure messaging is consistent across all platforms and all key information is communicated to fans
- Work closely with the label’s digital team to ensure that the website and merchandise store are updated regularly
- Identify and educate brands, partners and brand agencies to secure social media campaigns
- Filter incoming emails and direct them to the appropriate team
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience across all channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication with customers, internal staff and management team
- A thorough understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
- Experience managing usage and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Deep knowledge and passion for music
- Excellent writing skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns and clients simultaneously
- The greatest attention to detail
- Build a track record and maintain strong business relationships
- Willingness to take initiative, work independently and be responsible while working as a team, collaborative, positive and flexible
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Live Nation’s policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based on updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have tested negative for COVID in  hours of entry into an office.
ADVANTAGES AND ADVANTAGES
Our motto is “Caring for Ours” through 6 pillars of benefits:
- HEALTH: medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- YOURSELF: paid vacation policy, including public holidays, sick days and the day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
- WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, equity program redemption
- FAMILY: Programs and support for new parents, including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
- CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan reimbursement, internal growth and development programs and training
- OTHER: voluntary leave, crowdfunding network
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYMENT
We are passionate and committed to our employees and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will work in an inclusive environment and will be encouraged to put your full work into it. We will do everything we can to help you successfully balance your work and personal life. As a growing company, we encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, to have new experiences and to learn from the talented people you will work with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or family responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants, regardless of age (40+), ancestry, color, religious beliefs (including religious dress and practices of personal care), family and medical leave or denial of family and medical leave, mental disorder or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), sex, gender identity and gender expression, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law, the rule e or applicable federal, state or local ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and California Fair Chance Act and in accordance with other similar and/or applicable laws in other areas.
We also provide equal employment opportunities to qualified persons with disabilities. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified person with a disability who is an Applicant in accordance with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance local regulations, state and/or federal law. As part of its commitment to reasonable accommodation, Live Nation also wishes to engage in a prompt, good faith, interactive process with an applicant with a disability to determine what, if any, effective reasonable accommodations may be made in response to a request. of development. Candidates are encouraged to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to help them perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any candidate who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of the position should contact a Human Resources representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees of this classification. It is not designed to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this work.
Live Nation’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most qualified people available quickly and efficiently. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including internal promotion, employee referrals, outdoor advertising, placement agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting, and search firms .