To support our global growth ambitions, we are expanding our marketing team with an exciting new opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager in Australia, which will be essential to help us improve our offer, our services and our professional experiences. The role will be responsible for growing the Gravity Media brand across major broadcast, technology, media, creative and sports titles and channels to build brand awareness.
Based in our Australian offices in Sydney, you will be part of the growing global marketing team. You will be a natural written and spoken communicator with a passion for building a global brand locally through marketing, PR, events, social media, digital as well as building an internal culture.
The role will be responsible for developing new and creative growth strategies across all areas of brand marketing. This involves identifying target segments and markets – creating a brand image and analyzing information on how best to reach a target audience. This includes implementing, monitoring and optimizing marketing campaigns. The role is also responsible for ensuring marketing effectiveness by promoting Gravity Media company services through various digital platforms using SEO strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing.
Your role will be to support the Group Marketing Manager and the wider Group Marketing team with all Gravity Media Australia related content.
- Oversee all areas of Australian Gravity Media’s marketing function and strategy, including brand refresh;
- Execute press campaigns and coverage on key brand/work/technology/talent stories;
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing service, including marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns;
- Develop new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing;
- Design, build and maintain the company’s Australian social media presence;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display campaigns for the location-based Australian website;
- Prepare accurate reports on the overall performance of the marketing campaign;
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results;
- Identify the latest trends, information and technologies affecting the industry and optimize spend and performance based on the information;
- Assess important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Use strong analytical skills to assess end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints;
- Identify critical conversion points and drop points and optimize user funnels.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of social/digital marketing experience with a track record of results;
- Experience in B2B technology/services industries with broadcast industry experience a strong asset;
- Experience working with social media publishing and measurement, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Facebook, Instagram and Google Analytics;
- Ability to balance several projects at the same time, while being thorough and organized;
- Effective communication and able to influence at all levels of the organization.