We are looking for a full-time digital manager to join our growing team and help support the three partners in various reporting, administration and communication tasks. This position is open to someone with at least 2 years of experience in digital music marketing. Comprehensive and ongoing training will be an integral part of the role.
Rareform is a new boutique music agency specializing in marketing, digital, DSP and holistic strategies. We work directly with teams of artists, including independent managers, labels and national and international distributors. Our goal is to maximize singles, albums and EP releases with a focus on artist development and growth.
The agency is the brainchild of three music industry veterans with over 30 years of combined experience in the music industry, having worked at major distributors, independent labels and management companies. of artists.
- Maintain and update overall project timelines, with a particular eye on digital deployments and upcoming releases
- Assist in the creation and submission of new pitches for albums, EPs and singles
- Create comprehensive reports for clients with insightful feedback, highlighting successes
- Work alongside partners to create a comprehensive reporting system to track digital and streaming growth benchmarks to distribute to client teams.
- Daily administrative and organizational tasks according to the needs of the partners
- Update and maintain all Rareform digital properties
- Stay tuned to the latest developments, tools and trends in the digital/social space and bring this up-to-date knowledge with you to work
- Strong passion for music, digital marketing, and tech/digital trends, coupled with an interest in learning more about the music industry
- Basic knowledge of all relevant social media platforms (IG, TikTok, FB, Snap, etc.)
- Some familiarity with digital music platforms and services (YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Pandora, Amazon, etc.)
- Proactive with strong prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Takes direction well and is very detail oriented
- Ability to interact with external team members (i.e. managers, publicists, etc.) in a professional manner, including written and verbal communication
- Disciplined and responsible with deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Trello, Mailchimp, Google Docs suite. Understanding of Chartmetric, S4A, AM4A, A4A is a bonus and will be something this candidate will need to learn and understand in depth.
- Skills in Photoshop and/or light video editing are a plus
This will be a remote position for the foreseeable future, so candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of their current location.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] as well as a few sentences explaining why you are interested in the position, so that we can get to know you better.