Homebuilder wins accolades for design, marketing and more
Posted: October 25, 2021 at 8:01 am MDT|Update: 12 minutes ago
POTOMAC, MD., 25 October 2021 / PRNewswire / – Tri Pointe Houses, Inc. (NYSE: TPH) is pleased to announce that its DC Metro division has received 14 awards (9 winners and 5 merit awards) in the design, land use, marketing and sales categories at the Great American Living Awards held. held on October 14, 2021. Presented by the Northern Virginia Building Industry Association (NVBIA), the annual Great American Living Awards honors the city’s best and brightest. Washington DC residential construction industry.
“We are grateful to the NVBIA team and our industry peers for recognizing our commitment to providing high quality homes in the DMV area,” said Julie dillion, Marketing Director of the Metro division of Tri Pointe Homes DC. âIt is an honor to be recognized at the GALA, and we give these awards to our team members and partners who work hard and always put customers first. “
Tri Pointe Homes’ communities received product recognition in the Best design and architecture category, winning an award and an award of merit. The communities recognized by the following awards in the Best design and architecture, townhouse including townhouses, townhouses, back-to-back townhouses and duplexes, Simple fee and co-ownership for different price points, including:
- Watson Glen, Norwood model: $ 400.001-$ 500,000
- Brambleton Town Center, Manhattan model: $ 700,001–$ 850,000 (award of merit)
The company’s interior design teams also won awards for various communities and models in the category. Best interior Merchandising, Terraced house for:
- Watson Glen, Norwood: $ 350,001–$ 400,000
- Bren Pointe, Cameron: $ 700,001–$ 850,000
- Brambleton Town Center, Manhattan: $ 700,001–$ 850,000 (award of merit)
- Bren Pointe, Quaker: Done $ 850,000
Tri Pointe Houses was also recognized in the marketing categories, with an award for Best website for a national builder. Other marketing accolades for the company were the attribution of merits for Best Printed Brochure – Individual Community for downtown Brambleton and Best Sales Office / Rental Office / Information Center – Model Home Sales Center for downtown Brambleton.
Celebrating the individuals behind the brand, Tri Pointe Homes DC Metro Division New Home Specialists, Steven Buterbaugh and Sarah echelberger were recognized as Outstanding Online Sales Team. General Sales Director, Vince Mendel was recognized for its outstanding commercial performance as an outstanding general sales manager, sales manager or vice president of sales. Marketing Manager, Gabriela Isip was recognized as General Manager of Outstanding Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer or Vice President of Marketing. Community advisor for new homes Kim shehadeh was recognized as Outstanding saleswoman in terraced houses $ 700,001 – $ 900,000 Category.
Preview Tri Pointe Homes’ rewards is presented below. For more information on the rewards, visit greatamericanlivingawards.com/winners.
- Exceptional online seller – Steven Buterbaugh and Sarah echelberger (Team) – WINNER
- Outstanding General Sales Manager, Sales Manager or Vice President of Sales – Vince Mendel – WINNER
- General Manager of Outstanding Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer or Vice President of Marketing – Gabriela Isip – WINNER
- Exceptional seller – Terraced houses $ 700,001 – $ 900,000 – Kim shehadeh – WINNER
DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE
- Watson Glen – Norwood – Category: 37 ($ 400,000 To $ 500,000) Design and architecture, townhouse, including townhouses, townhouses, townhouses and duplexes, Simple fee and co-ownership – WINNER
- Brambleton Town Center – Manhattan – Category: 37 ($ 700K To $ 850K) Design and architecture, townhouse, including townhouses, townhouses, townhouses and duplexes, Simple fee and co-ownership – Merit Award
- Category 41 – Innovative spatial planning – Residential – Bren Pointe – Merit Award
- Category 16: Sales Office / Rental Office / Information Center – Model Home Sales Center – Downtown Brambleton – Award of Merit
- Category 18: Website – National manufacturer – WINNER
- Category 21: Printer’s Brochure – Individual Community – Downtown Brambleton – Award of Merit
- Watson Glen – Norwood – Category: 30 ($ 350K To $ 400,000) – Terraced house – WINNER
- Bren Pointe – Cameron – Category: 30 ($ 700K To $ 850K) – Terraced house – WINNER
- Brambleton Town Center – Manhattan – Category: 30 ($ 700,000 To $ 850K) – Semi-detached house – Merit award
- Bren Pointe – Quaker – Category: 30 (More $ 850K) – Terraced house – WINNER
On Tri Pointe Houses [D.C. Metro]One of the largest home builders in the United States, Tri Pointe Houses, Inc. (NYSE: TPH) is a publicly traded company and a recognized leader in customer experience, innovative design, and environmentally responsible business practices. The company builds upscale homes and communities in 10 states, with strong ties to the communities it serves, some for a century. Tri Pointe Houses combines the financial resources, technology platforms and proven leadership of a national organization with regional knowledge, long-standing community ties and the agility of empowered local teams. Sorting Tip has won multiple Builder of the Year awards, most recently in 2019, and is on Fortune magazine’s 2017 list of the 100 Fastest Growing Companies. Tri Pointe Houses also became a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM company in 2021. Building on the legacy established over 40 years ago as WinchesterÂ® Homes *, Tri Pointe Houses is an award-winning leader in the DC Metro real estate industry. For more information, please visit TriPointeHomes.com.
View original content to download multimedia:
THE SOURCE Tri Pointe Houses
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.