Having a website these days is a “plug and play” requirement for most businesses. If you don’t have an online presence, you are putting your business at a significant disadvantage, as many people want an online point of contact in order to have a remote view of your products and / or services. However, and on the commercial operator’s side, where to start if you don’t know the ins and outs of domain registration or web hosting etc. Information on this stuff can be scarce if you don’t know where to see. Well … it looks like the people of Ecowebzim saw this void in the market and created an online platform called WebForum which is part of social media and bulletin board.
Troubleshooting, suggestions and questions and answers
WebForum is akin to something like Quora or Yahoo Answers with the caveat that it focuses on reselling hosting, domains, emails, Q&A, troubleshooting, tutorials, SEO. (Search engine optimization) web development, etc.
The platform is primarily aimed at webmasters, web hosting providers, developers, students, web designers, and digital marketers. But if you are looking to get your business online and you are not very familiar with interwebs, WebForum offers:
- Question and answer threads allow you to vote for answers to a question and select an acceptable solution.
- Suggestions: When forums are designated as suggestion forums, the threads they contain can be ranked based on the number of upvotes received by each suggestion, so that the most popular suggestions appear at the top of the list.
- Powerful and intuitive authoring tools: In addition to a user-friendly text editor what you see is what you get, WebForum allows you to drag attachments, edit and locate images with precision, deploy links for a useful overview, and media to embed.
- Watched Content: Users can “watch” entire threads or forums and choose to receive email or on-site notifications when threads receive additional responses.
- Group chats: In addition to simple user-to-user messaging, WebForum conversations support direct messaging between user groups, enabling rich interaction and teamwork
And it does not stop there. If you are a developer, enthusiast, or digital marketer, you can post full-fledged articles on any questions asked by the community.
You can consult the WebForum on your own with the link here
Looking for advice on digital marketing?
A few months ago, we had a conversation with Trust Nhokovedzo, a digital branding expert and tutor, and he gave us a number of useful tips and tricks for anyone looking to improve their digital marketing channels. You can listen or download this podcast with the link below.
Fast NetOne, Econet and Telecel airtime recharge